Glenn Miller - At Last!

4/23/09

For Sale - 1928-29 Ford Sedan Hot Rod!



Every now and again, I like to post cool cars for sale, even on Ebay. This one struck me pretty hard since the owner is selling because of his recent unemployment. I hope this 'plug' will help him out with more exposure to the auction.

This car looks mean as heck and spot on in the traditional lines.

Sedan's description:
This is a 29 ford sedan built about ten years ago and sitting in storage. It's a driver and I've put about 200 miles on it. It rides fair but since there are so few miles on it there are some bugs that need to be worked out. The steering is somewhat loose and and the rear suspension needs stiffer springs. I have not attempted to adjust the springs that are on it but they are adjustable. The body is steel and and the metal is very sound. The fenders are fiberglass. There is minor surface rust in some areas such as the floor boards but it really is a solid car. It has no roof filler or windows. The lights are installed but I have not wired them, nor have I wired the guages. I have been driving it without plates though I do have a clear title. Here is what the car has: Glide seat upholstered in grey twead, A 327 chevy motor( runs good doesn't smoke) a 350 tranny (it's a little spongy but works fine), good tires all the way around with very little wear. A Bell straight axle, 9" ford rear. Four bar suspension front and back. Discs up front, drums in back. limewords stearing column and wheel. It has a hood and hood sides not shown in the pictures.

This has been a pleasant car to play with. I did not build it originally (it was build by a shop in Washington) but I made it streetable. I would not sell this car if Oregon was not number one in the nation for unemployment (you voted for Obama not me). Shipping is a negotiable option. If you have questions please feel free to call me at any time. I'll answer any questions you may have.

Call Steve 503-267-0232 if your interested in this car. I know if I had the $$$ I would be all over it.

220399457180

Good luck Steve. May God bless you and your family.

No comments: