Glenn Miller - At Last!

11/10/08

Happy Veterans Day!

Happy Veterans Day!

A big "HOORAH" to all those who have served to protect this great Nation of ours. A big "THANK YOU" to all who gave the ultimate sacrifice for this great country of our. I am forever in debt to you. The words "Thank You" cant express it enough. I stand and salute each and every one of you.

'Thank You!"

I proudly served in the US Navy, 1989 - 1997. I was stationed on the USS Asheville; SSN-758. TM2 (SS)

I wanted to post a few of my favorite You Tube vidoes that I have seen over the past year to commemorate this special day.

If you have been to my blog, you have seen this before. It's moving and so true. This video was featured on Fox News, Hannity and Combs and a few other big news organizations. If you have not seen this; take a minute and watch it - you will be touched.



Take a moment to thank a US Veteran!
















No comments: